Individual Memberships: are available for working professionals, students, retirees and others and may be completed online below.
- Networking: Get involved in sections, committees and leadership positions.
- Vote in elections.
- This Week's Notes: Delivered to your inbox bi-weekly, it's chock full of news from other members, important dates, funding opportunities, and more!
- Professional Education: Professional education opportunities come through conferences, webinars and other meetings around specific topics.
- Advocacy: OPHA's tag line is "the Voice for Public Health" and as a member you help us be that voice
- Discounted registration on OPHA events
If you are a current member and want to renew your OPHA membership, click HERE.
If you are interested in joining OPHA, please download the OPHA membership application and send it along with payment to OPHA, 110 A Northwoods Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235.
If you need assistance, or want to make a payment by phone, please contact Debbie at
Dwright@ohiopha.org. Thank you!