- Organizational members include local health departments, hospitals, universities, non-profit organizations, and others.
- Organizational members identify a “point of contact” who receives the e-newsletter and can then share it with staff.
- Organizational member dues are based on the number of employees in the organization. Organizational members get one vote in elections.
Read our news to learn more about what we do!
- In addition to the Individual Membership benefits, Organizational Membership Benefits include:
- A certificate of organizational membership, which some use to document their participation for accreditation purposes.
- A 10% discount on OPHA-sponsored conferences. Individual members who work for an organizational member get the 10% discount on top of their existing “member discount.”
See the list of organizational members here: