Individual Memberships: are available for working professionals, students, retirees and others and may be completed online below.
Read our news to learn more about what we do!
- Networking: Get involved in sections, committees and leadership positions.
- Vote in elections.
- This Week’s Notes: Delivered to your inbox weekly, it’s chock full of news from other members, important dates, funding opportunities, and more!
- Professional Education: Professional education opportunities come through conferences, webinars and other meetings around specific topics.
- Advocacy: OPHA’s tag line is “the Voice for Public Health” and as a member you help us be that voice
- Discounted registration on OPHA events
Individuals may complete membership registration below.
- Can’t do online? Individuals can download the OPHA Membership Application and send the paper form and payment to OPHA, 110 A Northwoods Blvd, Columbus, OH 43235.