The mission of the Accreditation Section of OPHA is to assist local health departments in achieving and maintaining PHAB accreditation through networking and information sharing, continuing education, and by sharing resources and best practices.
• Providing a support network to assist all Ohio health departments in achieving and
• Identifying opportunities for improvement among health departments in the
• Embracing and integrating a culture of quality in order to provide efficient and effective
population health services.
• Identifying and providing online resources to support accreditation/reaccreditation.
• Anticipating future issues around accreditation/reaccreditation in order to develop viable
Download the Section Guidelines: